Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 random things about me


1. as random as i am, i find stuff like this really hard to do
2. i would be a charasmatic in another life
3. i think i'm as good a judge as simon...suprise surprise
4. someday i want to live in italy. ilove the pace of lifestyle, the people, the food, history, scenery, weather, and architecture.
5. i have a list of about 10+ countries i must see before i die
6. so far i've been to 13 countries outside the us
7. i'm a very messy cook
8. i tend to want my outfit/accessories to match, but not my furniture. i'm very eclectic in that arena
9. i'm terrible at keeping routines
10. i would love to have a big breakfast, the works, with my hubby and son every morning.
11. i have 6 magazine subscriptions that i only paid a total of 40.00 for
12. public hottubs freak me out. all i can think about are the germs and potential things that have been done in them...yuck!
13. i want to be a proffesional country singer
14. i thought i'd grow up to be an architect. i've drawn floor plans since i was 10 or younger
15. i used to make up cookie recipes when i was like 5! then make my family try them. :O)
16. i'd love to be able to bake and decorate a cake like a professional
17. if i wasn't wound so tight or such a control freak, i'd LOVE to have 6 children.
18. i hated country music till i was 13, then a certain boy i liked played garth brooks "the dance" and nitty gritty dirt band "fishin in the dark" for me and i was hooked.
19. i'm severely afraid of swimming in the ocean, because i'm severly afraid of sharks (and really any other fishy thing touching me), because when i was very little, a friends mom let us watch jaws. i've never been the same.
20. i've eaten zebra, crocodile, & shark fin soup. the zebra was great!
21. i've been on a safari. it was one of the highlights of my life.
22. when i was going into the fourth grade, i cut the top of my foot clean open, severing an arterie and two tendons.
23. i called my brother jake the "f " word (but didn't say it, just said..."you f word")
and i got spanked practically the whole day for it. some clarification would've been nice. maybe the punishment wouldn't have been so bad.
24. once my dad had us put books in our pants when he was spanking us and we had to fake a cry.
25. i consider myself to be extrememly blessed to have the most wonderful parents ever that still love each other, two brothers that i adore, an amazing husband who's faithful, kind, generous, and trustworthy, and the most unique, beautiful, special child a mother could ask for. (not to mention fantastic extended family and in-laws). AND the best part is that they are all believers.

2 comments:

Dionna said...

I am a messy cook too. Even sandwiches - Eliseo just laughs (although there is a silent moan in there, I think too). And I'm also afraid of the ocean. That and tarantulas - never watch that movie either!

Nicole said...

you make me laugh...and good to learn more about you. have a great day!